Overtime, natural wear and tear can take their toll on your clothing. Hard water impurities can cling to your fabrics, causing a dingy, yellowing look and ultimately making them wear out quicker. White Brite can save your clothing; leaving them bright and dingy-free. Our revolutionary formula does not use harsh or abrasive chemicals like bleach does. Instead, it changes iron oxide, which causes the yellowing, into a soluble state that simply washes away in a normal wash cycle. White Brite can be used with regular detergent on your whites and colorfast fabrics and it also works great on towels and linens!
Save your clothing, fabrics and linens from yellowing and the dingies; get White Brite!
- Buy Now
White Brite® Laundry Whitener
28 oz. & 76 oz.
White Brite is a special blend of cleaning agents, surfactants and detergents specifically formulated to remove yellow stains caused by iron and rust in washable white clothing.
White Brite reduces rust and iron into a clear soluble form that rinses away easily. It prevents dirt from being redeposited onto clothing during the rinse cycle.
White Brite is recommended to be used as often as necessary. You may use White Brite with every load of white laundry.
White Brite should only be used on white and colorfast fabrics. It may have the ability to cause irreversable damage to embroidery. Test in inconspicous areas only.
Do not mix with bleach or peroxide.
• Do not mix with other chemicals.
• Use with adequate ventilation only
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes
• Do not ingest product
• Keep out of reach of children
- White Brite can be used on colored clothing only if:
- All clothing is to be tested first to avoid bleeding or discoloring.
- If acceptable after testing, wash each item separately using the instructions for white clothes. Note: Product may permanently damage colors and embroidered logos.
- Yes, White Brite will not harm washing machines and should remove any mineral stains in the wash tub.
- Yes, White Brite can be mixed with a regular detergent, DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH OR PEROXIDE.
- If White Brite is mixed with bleach or peroxide a chemical reaction resulting in fumes may occur and White Brite will be ineffective. Open the nearest window and ventilate if fumes are formed as a result of mixing.
- No, White Brite is safe for all washable fabric and does not attack the clothing fibers like a bleach or peroxide.
- White clothing can soak in White Brite until yellowing is gone. (Approx 2–3 hrs, never longer than necessary)
- Yes, White Brite is safe for all plumbing and septic systems.
- White Brite has only been tested as a laundry & fabric cleaner.
Find our products at the stores shown below. You can also buy Super Iron Out and other cleaning products online.
*Not all products are available at every retail outlet. Please check with the store closest to you for availability.