White Clothes & Fabrics (Washer Method)
- Add ½ cup of White Brite as washer is filling (for front loading machines add White Brite to detergent drawer).
- Once washer is full, add clothes and let soak for 5 minutes, if possible, by stopping machine.
- Add your detergent and wash – dry as usual. Note: Do not use with bleach or peroxide
White Clothes & Fabrics (Pre-Soak)
- Use a plastic container
- Mix ½ cup of White Brite into 1 gallon of warm water.
- Soak stained white clothing in solution for 20 minutes
- Wash as usual
Colored Laundry or Embroidery
Test all colors before using to avoid discoloring or bleeding onto other clothes. If acceptable, wash each item separately using the instructions for white clothes (above). Note: Product may permanently damage colors and embroidered logos that cannot be corrected.
White Brite can be used to reverse dye stains when whites and colors are washed together. Just follow instructions for white clothes (above). White Brite is safe for whites, delicates and more.